My Boyfriend, 13 years as of April . . . Who would have thought?
Wednesday, November 12, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
A family friendly blog, with daily/weekly thoughts and photos to keep in touch with our family and friends and as that circle of connections grows as we travel through the world we want to keep all these special people with us every step of the way, one step at a time...
7 comments:
What a great looking couple!
wow...i cant believe how big your kids are getting!! So are you guys still in?? i was just wondering...the whole goatie thing has thrown me off!
Heidi
Thank you, thank you, thank you for pictures! What a beautiful family. You are the best mom Krista...you are my inspiration! What a fun family activity. Tell the kids we're sure proud of them and love them bunches. They're all getting so big. Cute Halloween costumes! Love you all. Amy
Who's the teenagers?
You are such a cute family...glad you are a listed follower of our blog! I love being stalked by you! Love you girl! I'll try to keep in touch better and come see me! Terra
Yea for having a blog! I knew a blog would be your thing. I'm so glad your doing one. I love all the pictures. What cute kids!!! Love you guys!
Danny and Krista I love you guys and I love that I get to keep in touch and see your beautiful family. You are a great family and I am so glad we are family.
Love you all, Ally
Post a Comment